A mattress designed for unbeatable comfort
You won't find a more comfortable, relaxing mattress than one from Amerisleep. We carefully craft every part of our beds—from cover to core—to help you sleep deeper and wake up refreshed. We also use more clinically-tested and FDA-determined2 materials than any other brand.
The FDA determined our mattress cover helps you sleep better2
Our mattress cover uses Celliant® fabric. It has special fibers that the FDA determined promote more restful sleep2. They safely turn your body heat into infrared energy. When your skin and muscles absorb this energy, it increases local blood flow. And that helps you recover faster and wake up full of energy.
Stay cool and comfortable with our eco-friendly Bio-Pur™ foam
Our Bio-Pur™ foam is five times more breathable, so you won't overheat. It also bounces back to its normal shape in seconds, so you'll never feel stuck if you change positions as you sleep. And because we make it partially from plants, it's better for the environment. It doesn't get the awful "memory foam smell," either.
Reduce pain-causing pressure points by 49% based on clinical studies3
Our transition layer uses HIVE™ (Harnessing Intelligent Ventilation & Energy) Technology. Clinical studies show it reduces pressure points up to 49%3.
The HIVE™ layer has five comfort zones containing hundreds of foam hexagons. We give them more room to expand in the shoulders and hips, where you need more cushion. And we move them closer together by your head, lower back, and feet where you need more support.
If you don’t believe us,
believe our customers...
98% of Amerisleep users would recommend us to a friend in unbiased reviews verified by a third-party4
“I found Amerisleep online and decided to try it. It is one of the best beds I have ever owned! I have purchased several very expensive beds in my lifetime. I am so impressed with the price and how comfortable it is.”—Tim from Flagstaff, AZ
“Soft feel that holds position and provides exceptional support. Added benefit that when I get up before my partner, I don't wake her! And she wakes up if a feather lands on her. Overall A+ and hadn't thought of returning this mattress, and we returned a T+N"—Jeff from Phoenix, AZ
“I recently stopped by this place while shopping at Arrowhead mall. Let me just start off by saying their setup is beautiful. Their place has a very clean/modern aesthetic I really appreciated. I ll go as far as saying they remind me of Apple, and I would call this place the Apple of Mattress/home furnishing stores.”—Tiberiu from Peoria, AZ
We guarantee you’ll love
your new mattress, too.
Because every Amerisleep mattress comes with a 100-night, risk-free trial.If you aren’t completely satisfied, let us know within 100 nights. We’ll help you recycle or donate your mattress for free and give you a full refund. No strings attached.
The Amerisleep AS2 is the best mattress for back pain5
The Amerisleep AS3 is the best mattress you can buy online6
BEST SLEEP EVER!! No, but really!!
Skeptical at first to buy a bed in a box! So glad i did though. So comfortable and literally the bed forms to my body. Like sleeping on a cloud!—Erik from Phoenix, AZ
Comfortable Mattress, Great Purchase
Use this mattress every night. It took awhile to get used to, but it was well worth it. Makes it difficult to feel the other person turning over in their sleep, making it easier to sleep.—Pat from Phoenix, AZ
Visit our Glendale showroom to find the Amerisleep that’s right for you
To sleep your best each night, you need a mattress that fits your personal sleep style. That's why we offer five different models that range from firm to soft.
Visit our Glendale showroom and one of our sleep specialists will help you find the perfect bed. (And since they don't earn commissions, you will never feel pressure to buy).
Or shop from the comfort of your couch
Order online with free shipping and returns thanks to our risk-free,
- 1 The reviews have been pulled and averaged from Facebook, Yelp (across all Amerisleep locations), Google (across all Amerisleep locations), ResellerRatings, and the Amerisleep.com website (which verifies all submissions through PowerReviews). Updated June 24th, 2018.
- 2 The FDA has determined that Celliant® products are medical devices as defined in section 201(h) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and are general wellness products. Celliant® is determined by the FDA to temporarily promote increased local blood flow at the site of application in healthy individuals. Hologenix, LLC, the maker of Celliant®, states that Celliant® safely converts body heat to infrared energy. This energy penetrates into the muscle and tissue to promote a temporary increase in local blood flow and helps increase comfort and promotes restful sleep.
- 3 Milne, C. T. APRN, MSN, BC, CWOCN; Saucier, D. APRN, MSN, FNP-BC, CWCN; and Motta, G., BSN, MPH, ET. Evaluation of a Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF) Mattress with Surface Modification Technology (SMT) for Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers in General Medical-Surgical Patients. 43th Annual Conference of the Wound, Ostomy and Continence, June, 2011
- 4 Reviews. All featured customer reviews are unaltered. The comments made by customers are not intended as advertisements, and should be understood as the perspective of each individual based on their experience. These reviews should not be construed to mean that these experiences are universal or that results will always be the same.
- 5“The best mattresses for back pain” Business Insider, Published 3/14/2018, Retrieved 5/8/2018
- 6“19 Best Mattresses to Buy Online in 2018” Allure.com, Published 3/16/2018, Retrieved 6/26/2018